Our National Road Haulage & Lifting Fleet
Sussex Transport have carefully chosen a diverse modern fleet to fulfil the ongoing needs of our extremely varied client base.Our team of Directors, logistics experts, drivers and planners work hard to ensure that our fleet is equipped and ready to take on almost any lifting and haulage operation. We run a cyclical vehicle replacement and update programme to ensure the fleet is modern, safe and compliant and capable. Our planners and compliance team utilise the best fleet management technology to monitor the vehicle condition and real-time movement of our vehicles.
All Sussex Transport vehicles are rigorously maintained and extremely well presented - our job is to represent you the way you deserve to be represented and would expect if you were running your own fleet.
Our fully uniformed drivers are highly proficient, professional and courteous at all times.
The Sussex Transport Fleet currently consists of:
- Hiab Crane & Lorry Loader Hire - Our Artic and Rigid Hiab crane and lorry loader fleet provides our customers with a class leading lifting, haulage and positioning service
- Low Loader, Plant & Machinery Trailers - Highly accredited, heavily trained and ultra-modern trailers and tractor units that combines perfectly with our wide load, articulated, crane and rigid transport services.
- Moffett Forklift Hire - Truck mounted forklifts are the perfect addition when a forklift is not available on site. If you don't have unloading capabilities then let our Moffetts do it for you
- Articulated Vehicles - Our Curtainside, Flatbed and Boxed Artic fleet travel across the UK and into Europe for our customers offering full and return load rates
- Rigid Trucks - Operating 3.5t, 7.5t, 12t, 18t and 26t vehicles you can be assured that we have the most efficient and economical vehicle for your rigid collection and delivery reqirements.
- Lutons & Vans - Our van fleet includes midi vans, short, medium, long and extra long wheel base vans, as well as Lutons, providing ultimate flexibility and rapid delivery when needed.