Storage / Shipping Container Hire - London & South East
Sussex Transport supply a range of modern, clean and secure containers to our customers across the South East.A great alternative to purchasing outright, container hire is the perfect option for many customers who don’t require ownership.
No longer do you need to store offsite! Tools, equipment, household items, even your car could be stored in a shipping container on your current and future sites with convenient instant access. With no minimum term, and options available for short and long term rental we are able to provide the right solution to your onsite storage problem – whether commercial or domestic, container hire is available from just £10.00 per week.
Typical customers include
- Residential Hire – For storage of household items in general, when moving house, or during construction work
- Construction Companies – For storage of tools and equipment on site
- Schools / Sports Clubs / Associations – For onsite storage of equipment
- Installers / Refurb projects – Site to site movement of tools and equipment for projects
- Business users – Overflow storage
Why hire from Sussex Transport
- Reliable deliveries and positioning by our experienced operators on our own fleet of vehicles*
- Modern, Clean, Secure, anti-vandal and weatherproof containers
- Easy open doors
- Hardwood flooring
- Low / Zero Maintenance requirements
- Competitive prices
- No minimum or maximum terms of hire
- Buy out option if you decide to turn rental into ownership
Standard containers are available to hire in 10, 20 and 40 foot. Full sizes and dimensions as below.
If you would like to chat to us about container hire, sales, or conversions then call us today on 0800 915 23 23 and speak to our expert team or complete our Container Contact form
Don’t forget our buy out option
At any point in the term of hire you may decide that you would like to own your hire container. Simply call us for a real time price to turn your hire into a purchase. You may be surprised at the list price saving