Sussex & South East - HIAB Crane Hire, Transport and Haulage
Our Sussex & Southern fleet of HIAB / lorry mounted Crane vehicles specialise in lifting, positioning and transporting goods from A to B, always with safety and best practise in mind.Hiabs are also known as - Self loading vehicles / Lorry Loaders / Crane mounted vehicles or Crane assisted haulage.
Our skilled team and modern fleet operate nationwide and industry wide covering areas such as; Construction, Entertainment / Corporate events, Portable accommodation and containers, plant moves, specialist projects such as machine moves and factory relocation's as well as full contract lifts.
We are an air-side, FORS and crossrail accredited haulier and with our own in house training division you can be assured our drivers are trained to the highest recognised standards. Visit our training pages for more information.
Our fleet consists of Rigid vehicles, Rigids with additional trailers, articulated low loader (with extending bed capability and steering axles).
We can also offer Moffett mounted forklifts and mobile cranes when a lorry loader isn't the perfect option. Our lifting team with over 25 years experience are on hand to provide advice, to ensure you are offered the best lifting solution. We also operate Moffett mounted trailers too (forklifts attached to trailers).
Click for more information on from the UK Hiab site or contact us to request HIAB certificates or Driver Certificates.
Sussex Transport HIAB Animation
A fun HIAB animation from Sussex Transport
- We have a large fleet of crane mounted vehicles with lifting capacities up to 80t/m
- Our Cranes have a radius reach capability up to 25m. (we can source larger cranes if required)
- The Sussex Transport team are ALLMI / CPCS trained and accredited.
- Our Hiab team each hold a CSCS card, allowing access to almost any construction site in the UK.
- Sussex Transports Hiab team are supplied with full PPE (Hi-Vis, Safety boots, Hard hat, Safety glasses etc).
- Sussex Transport Hiab vehicles carry certification at all times.
- Drivers carry photographic I.D. at all times Risk assessments and method statements can be undertaken to ensure safety and best practice.
- Sussex Transport hold a Waste Carriers Licence and are members of the Road Haulage Association.
- Moffett Hire - Truck mounted forklifts are the ideal in flexibility - if you don't have unloading capabilities then let our Moffetts do it for you
- Artic - Our Artic fleet travels the country offering full and return load rates
- Rigid - We have a wide range of rigid vehicles which we tailor to your needs
- Vans - Sussex Transport Ltd provides a first rate courier service to numerous businesses and customers based in the UK