Fulfilment, Pick & Pack, Pack & Ship Warehousing Services for the UK
Sussex Transport Pick & Pack Service – A more cost effective and simpler alternative to in-house storage and distribution.Outsourcing pick and pack warehousing and distribution is both flexible and economical – it can save a business lots of money. The costs of running even a small warehouse are significant, rent, rates, insurance, utilities, staff wages, forklift, training, health & safety, maintenance, dilapidation costs along with legal fees all mount up.
What does Sussex Transport Pick & Pack Service offer? Sussex Transport Pick and Pack Service, and our fulfillment warehousing offers you somewhere to store and ship your goods to and from on a pay as you use basis.
The main benefits of Sussex Transport Pick & Pack Services.
- Businesses can make huge savings by removing its warehousing overheads.
- Bulk purchasing enables discounted parcel and pallet deliveries.
- We can save you time by managing your stock, orders and deliveries.
- Enables businesses more time to concentrate on sales and development.
- You have a choice of UK and Worldwide parcel and pallet delivery services.
- We receive and despatch parcels and pallets Mon – Fri 07:30 – 17:30.
- We can offer business, residential, weekend, two-man, timed and sameday urgent deliveries.
- Delivery notes and receipts can be generated to accompany your orders.
- No account set up fees or minimum quantities.
- Trained full-time staff pick and pack your orders.
- We can supply packaging materials.
- Goods are inspected on arrival for condition and quantity; damage or discrepancies are noted and reported.
- Goods are stored in a dry and clean environment.
- Goods are protected by ADT CCTV and VESDA fire prevention system.
- Online stock control / inventory system .
- E-mails notifying you or your customers of parcel tracking details.
- Manufacturers ship their products to us for storage, then use our Pick and Pack Service for various deliveries.
- Importers requiring commercial storage facilities.
- E-commerce and eBay sellers both save time and money.
- Distributors save money.