Outsourced Warehousing & Storage - A Flexible Alternative
Sussex Transport Storage, Warehousing and Pallet Storage – What does it offer?Sussex Transport provides expert Contract Warehousing and Storage solutions to clients from around the UK and across the globe. We offer businesses secure and cost-effective locations to store goods on a permanent or short term basis. Our commercial storage facilities include external yards and hardstanding, internal facilities perfect for large-item storage and machinery along with over 50,000 sq ft of racking space (accommodating over 4000 pallets along with crate and box storage areas).
Sussex Transport Storage & Warehousing – A flexible and economical alternative to in-house storage.
The costs of running even a small warehouse are significant - rent, rates, insurance, utilities, staff wages, forklifts, training, health & safety, maintenance, dilapidation costs along with legal fees all mount up. Outsourcing storage and warehousing is both flexible and economical – it enables your business to adjust overheads in line with fluctuations in demand.
Sussex Transport Storage and Warehousing solutions:
- Pick and Pack Fulfilment
- Pallet / Crate / Box storage
- Machine Storage
- Cabin, Container and Unit Storage
- Truck and Trailer Storage
- Archive and Document storage
- We receive and despatch parcels and pallets Mon – Fri 07:30 – 17:30.
- Loading / Unloading containers by forklift or by hand.
- Online stock control / inventory system.
- Goods are inspected on arrival for condition and quantity; damage or discrepancies are noted and reported.
- Goods are stored in a dry and clean environment.
- Goods are protected by ADT CCTV and VESDA fire prevention system.