With a fleet of vehicles ranging from Artics to Sprinter vans, Sussex Transport can offer a comprehensive haulage service as well as a warehouse storage and Pick and Pack facility.
Last week we made several return journeys to Edinburgh on one of our Artic Curtain Side lorries , we also made journeys from Southampton in Hampshire to Aberdeen on our Artic Flatbeds
Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland, is famous for many things – not least it’s hogmanay celebrations, Edinburgh Festival and Fringe Festival .
Statistics for 2011 Edinburgh Festival Fringe concluded that it was the largest on record: there were over 40,000 performances of over 2,500 different shows in 258 venues. Ticket sales amounted to around 1.8 million!
Every year, one comedian is awarded the accolade of ‘Funniest joke of the Edinburgh Fringe’ and this years award went to Canadian comedian Stewart Francis for his funniest joke.. brace yourself… here it comes
He won for the joke: “You know who really gives kids a bad name? Posh and Becks.”
The British King of the one-liner, Tim Vine, took the runner-up spot for the second year in a row.
The top six jokes were:
- 1. Stewart Francis – “You know who really gives kids a bad name? Posh and Becks.”
- 2. Tim Vine – “Last night me and my girlfriend watched three DVDs back to back. Luckily I was the one facing the telly. “
- 3. Will Marsh – “I was raised as an only child, which really annoyed my sister.”
- 4. Rob Beckett – “You know you’re working class when your TV is bigger than your book case.”
- 5. Chris Turner – “I’m good friends with 25 letters of the alphabet… I don’t know Y.”
- 6. Tim Vine – “I took part in the sun tanning Olympics – I just got Bronze.”
For service with a smile, why not try Sussex Transport the next time you need something moved, delivered, collected or stored. Email us for a no obligation quote at email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!