About Sussex Transport & Our Team
Sussex Transport is a British born and based family run Road Haulage and Warehousing organisation. Established in 1990 by Peter Pulford and his sons, Sussex Transport is run by four brothers, which is unique in today’s modern society.
Being a family run company, there are many benefits to Sussex Transports customers, including exceptional customer service, communication and attention to detail. The company’s commitment to high standards of performance and compliance mean that Sussex Transport work with a great mix of customers and partners, including Government, Local Authorities and a collection of the worlds largest brands.
We maintain a vast array of industry related accreditations and even run our own training company to ensure others are safe at work and provide high-quality service.
Since its inception, Sussex Transport has consistently improved its range of services to its customers, from having originally focused purely on Road Haulage and Courier services - Sussex Transport is now equally known and respected for its class leading Contract Lift and HIAB Crane division, along with teams working on international freight, contract warehousing and Pick and Pack.
Meet the family:
- Damian Pulford - Managing Director
- Nicholas Pulford - Operations Director
- Ben Pulford - Transport Planning Manager
- Joe Pulford - Accounts Manager
- Lauren Pulford - Accounts
Other Key Team Members include:
- Sian Panton - General Manager
- Karl Perks - Transport Operations Manager
- Andy Packham - Appointed Person, Lifting Manager & Lead Trainer
- Matt Clifton-Bowley - Systems & Process Manager
- Trevor Smith - Artic Operations Manager
- Sean Beamish - Freight & Third Party Logistics Manager
- Will Harwood - Business Development
- Anthony Drake - Third Party Logistics Account Manager & Import-Export Executive
- Bill Scott-Malden - Artic Transport Planner
- Melanie Woolgar - Transport Planner
- Deborah Rose - Compliance & SHEQ Advisor
- Paul Froome - Marketing Consultant
Sussex Transport is an exceptional company with a bright future - to find out more about how we can help your organisation - Please contact us today on 0800 915 23 23 - we look forward to your call.