National Road Transport, Haulage, Warehousing & Logistics
Sussex Transport supply a comprehensive range of road haulage, contract warehousing and logistics services aimed at removing your transport and logistics headaches.
Established in 1990, we are a family run business that has developed an excellent reputation due to the quality of our fleet, our highly maintained premises, the efficiency of our team and our ability to understand the needs of our customers business through providing an exceptional customer service. To find out more or to request a quote, contact us today on 01903 751100 or email us at email@example.com
- we would be pleased to hear from you. Need something moved?
Our head office is based in Lancing, Sussex (near Brighton), and we provide a professional UK wide road haulage and logistics service for all your transportation and distribution requirements, from small parcels to large loads, including a 2 hour courier collection service from anywhere in the UK. Need something stored?
Contract warehousing is a superb alternative to in house storage. It reduces, stress, overheads and costs, and provides you with the flexibility you need to concentrate on developing your business. Our secure 50,000 sq ft warehouse in Lancing, together with our second storage facility in Crawley
offers a wide range of storage and distribution options.
Thought about outsourced fulfilment?
An outsourced fulfilment solution is the only choice for today's busy professionals looking to capitalise on our resources and buying power to reduce your costs. You sell it, our pick and pack service
ships it. Why you should choose Sussex Transport:
- Quality of service and efficiency is at the heart of everything we do.
- We are a family business and we take great pride in delivering a professional service
- Excellent reputation and a large database of repeat customers
- 360 degree service - road / air / sea transport, warehousing, pick & pack and fulfilment services
- We offer a range of flexible logistics services to meet the needs of your business
- Excellent advice based on over 100 years of extensive experience and knowledge
- We employ skilled, highly trained staff, so you can have complete confidence in our abilities
“Our aim is complete customer satisfaction, we listen to what our customer wants and then we deliver the service they require"
Damian Pulford, Managing Director
Interested in Backloads? Sign up
to our backload emailing service to stay up to date Follow Sussex Transport