Recruiting Now! International Freight and 3rd Party Logistics Account Manager
Sussex Transport and UK Pick & Pack are currently seeking an International Freight and 3rd Party Logistics Account Manager to join this fast-growing team and company. The position will be working alongside our warehouse, freight and sales teams delivering a quality service to our key 3PL and freight clients
The role will include:
- Logistics-related account management of existing key accounts on an international level.
- Process and control orders and related documents for various authorities and third parties including the shipping authorities.
- Work with the freight team on international import and export logistics for our customer base
- Customer service, sales (support) and order management
- Order / event follow up and feedback
- Staying abreast of carrier information and competitors
- General client administration as required during the course of the day
- Updating inventory systems and warehouse management tools
We are looking for an individual who can hit the ground running and will already have extensive knowledge of:
- At least 5 years’ experience in Freight Forwarding - Road, Sea & Airfreight Import/ Export
- Account Management Experience
- Experience of obtaining Shipping Line releases
- Experience of producing Customs Entries, Invoicing & Preparing Commercial Shipping Documentation
- Experience of working with a VIP customer base.
- ASM Sequoia
- Arranging stock and booking in SKUs through stock management systems
- Dealing with high volumes of inbound and outbound calls
- Dangerous Goods Training and document preparation
- Strong administration and IT skills
- Excellent customer service skills
A qualification in international freight/ supply chain would be desirable.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 28,000 - £35,000 per year
Please submit a recent CV / resume of work experience to our HR dept - firstname.lastname@example.org
or complete the form below.