As you know, we love a new truck (keeping our fleet up to date is very important to us), and we love a truck with a crane on it. The latest addition to our fleet arrived in March ticks many boxes, and boy did our team spec this one well.
Big thanks go to our suppliers Mac Trucks, Volvo and Fassi who have combined with our team to pop yet another cracker on the road.
Our brand new Volvo FH500 Globetrotter has a great spec of its own, shows off Volvo’s brand new 2022 design, and when you add the following we reckon it becomes one of the best lorry loaders out there.
- Front frame extension to take front leg system
- 9 tonne front axles, Rear lift and steer axle
- Inverter, fridge, Bluetooth, I-shift climate control, USB points, Night heater, Satnav, Engine break
- FASSI F710A.2.26, L414 fly jib – Crane spec here
- Flat cabin spec body with hydraulic split deck extension and front supplementary leg system.
- 25.8m of reach capable of lifting 1265kg.
- New Mac’s Cabin Spec Body.
- Hydraulic extending pull-out system at rear with twist locks fitted.
- Stainless boxes with trays
- Ladder rack including 3 stage 8ft aluminium ladder
- Pull out wide load markers boards front and rear with sidelights fitted.
- Chain tray between headboard and crane.
- fall arrest system, with access point and handles.
- FORS gold 4x recordable camera system, with side scan, audible left turn warning, sticker pack.
- Drawbar spec with air operated 57.5mm coupling
Let us know if you see her on the road!
And don’t forget to get in touch if you need an expert, trusted, transport / lifting and logistics partner