Last year we transported several huge Christmas Trees to town centres and UK holiday parks, driving them from where they had been cut down, to their final destination and assisting with lifting them off the back of the flatbed lorry, using a crane to stand them upright and into position.
For our skilled team of crane operators this is a straight forward job, so why not give us a call on 01903 751100 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and find out how we could help with your tree movements…ensuring they are transported securely and carefully in time for the festive season.
With a large varied fleet of vehicles, including HIAB Crane mounted lorries, Moffett Hire, Artics, Rigids and Vans, Sussex Transport Ltd can move a huge variety of goods up and down the UK as well as overseas.
The fleet of HIAB vehicles means we can lift goods up to 8t and reaching up to 15m.
- Our HIAB team each hold a CSCS card, allowing access to almost any construction site in the UK.
- Sussex Transports HIAB team are supplied with full PPE (Hi-Vis, Safety boots, Hard hat, Safety glasses etc).
- Sussex Transport HIAB vehicles carry certification at all times.
- Drivers carry photographic I.D. at all times.
- Risk assessments and method statements can be undertaken to ensure safety and best practice.
- Sussex Transport hold a Waste Carriers Licence and are members of the Road Haulage Association.