We’ve got a collection of specialist trailers on our plant and machinery transport fleet and recently sent one of the team and his trailer off to Dover. Not for a trip across the channel but to collect a client’s Roto-Telehandler and return to base in Sussex.
The piece of equipment in question was GT Lifting’s Magni RTH5.25 Roto-Telehandler which weighs in at 16.5T.
Our specialist drivers and transporters of plant and equipment are fully trained to load and secure this type of plant (including driving them on and off the vehicle).
The low loader we sent to the South East town is complete with flip toe hydraulic ramps and a winch (for use when the plant is immobile) and is capable of transporting plant and plant and machinery up to 25000kg.
- Excavators, Diggers, Dozers & Dumpers
- Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWP’s) i.e booms and scissor lifts
- Forklift trucks & Telehandlers
- Military vehicles
- Tractors & Farm equipment
- Compressors, Pumps & Generators
- Forestry equipment
- Drilling & Piling Rigs.
- Factory Machinery, Manufacturing Plant and Production Lines