3PL & Pick and Pack Service Level Agreement
We will use all reasonable efforts to achieve the aims set out in the following areas:
- Online System Availability – we aim to have a monthly uptime percentage of at least 99.9% during any month.
- Storage of Products - All items will be stored in a suitable environment to ensure that they are secure and not compromised in any way.
- Processing of Orders Accuracy - A minimum of 98% full order accuracy for all orders picked with each order being checked and signed off by two warehouse operatives.
- Dispatch Times - Orders placed before 12pm Monday - Friday will be dispatched the same working day.
- If we experience any delays infulfiling orders, we will notify the customer immediately.
- Packaging - 100% of orders will be packaged in accordance with the specifications set out and agreed with the customer.
- Credits for Picking Errors - In the event we are responsible for a picking or dispatch error, we will reprocess the order including re-shipping the order at no cost to the customer. We will also cover the return postage costs incurred in retrieving the incorrect order.
- Goods In - Goods received will be checked and added into the system within 24 hours of arrival as long as we have been made aware of the goods arriving beforehand.
- Any goods arriving unannounced, will NOT be dealt with until notification has been received from the customer.
- Returns - Returns will be processed within 1 working day of arriving back to us.
These SLA's are subject to change and may be updated. Currently valid as of April 2019