Contract Warehousing - A Flexible Alternative to inhouse Storage
Sussex Transport Contract Warehousing – What does it offer?Sussex Transport Contract Warehousing offers businesses somewhere to store goods on a permanent or short term basis. Our commercial storage facility incorporates over 50,000 sq ft of warehousing, accommodating over 4000 pallets along with crate and box storage areas.
Sussex Transport Contract Warehousing – A flexible and economical alternative to in-house storage.Outsourcing storage / warehousing is both flexible and economical – it enables businesses the ability to adjust its overheads in line with fluctuations in demand. The costs of running even a small warehouse are significant - rent, rates, insurance, utilities, staff wages, forklifts, training, health & safety, maintenance, dilapidation costs along with legal fees all mount up.
- Sussex Transport Warehouse Services.
- Pallet / Crate / Box storage.
- We receive and despatch parcels and pallets Mon – Fri 07:30 – 17:30.
- Loading / Unloading containers by forklift or by hand.
- Pick and Pack / Fulfilment.
- Archive and Document storage.
- Online stock control / inventory system.
- No account set up fees or minimum quantities
- Goods are inspected on arrival for condition and quantity; damage or discrepancies are noted and reported.
- Goods are stored in a dry and clean environment.
- Goods are protected by ADT CCTV and VESDA fire prevention system.
Dont forget that this also includes our specialist and extremely popular Document Storage offering. Click here for more information.
Click to download a PDF overview of Sussex Transport