About Sussex Transport & Our Team
Sussex Transport is a British born and based family run Road Haulage and Warehousing organisation. Established in 1990 by Peter Pulford and his sons, Sussex Transport is run by four brothers, which is unique in today’s modern society.Being a family run company, there are many benefits to Sussex Transports customers, including exceptional customer service, communication and attention to detail. The company’s commitment to high standards of performance and compliance has seen Sussex Transport awarded a 4 year HM Government Services contract and have maintained their Safecontractor accreditation since 2005.
Since its inception, Sussex Transport has always consistently improved its range of services to its customers, from having originally focused purely on Road Haulage and Courier services - Sussex Transport is now equally known and respected for its excellent Pick and Pack, Warehousing and Document Storage services.
Meet the family:
- Damian Pulford - Managing Director
- Nicholas Pulford - Operations Director
- Ben Pulford - Transport Planner
- Joe Pulford - Accounts
- Lauren Pulford - Accounts
Other Key Team Members include
- Sian Panton - General Manager
- Paul Froome - Business Development Manager
- Steph Ovenden - Transport Manager
- Mervyn Curd - Artic Division Planner
- Lee Jefferies - Freight Transport Manager
- Sean Beamish - Freight Transport Manager
- Dez Ovenden - Facilities Manager
- Jenny Guy - HR Manager
- Melanie Woolgar - Transport Planner
- Gareth Smith - Transport Planner
Sussex Transport is an exceptional company with a bright future - to find out more about how we can help your organisation - Please contact us today on 01903 751100 - we look forward to your call.